About The Burj CEO Awards
The BURJ CEO Awards, known as the "Oscars" of the business world, is an esteemed annual global business award ceremony hosted in different countries that acknowledges outstanding business leaders and organizations for their remarkable achievements and contributions to the economy. The business award Gala was first launched in 2016 in Washington, D.C., and since then, it has been held in London, Shenzhen, Mauritius, and Dubai. Over the years, the BURJ CEO Awards have recognized and awarded more than 200 business leaders and organizations for their business success. In addition to the awards ceremony, the BURJ CEO Summit is designed for awardees and delegates to share knowledge and best practices, and engage in discussions on future trends and challenges. It offers a positive impact on the opportunities for networking and collaborations.
The BURJ CEO Awards celebrates outstanding achievements in business and entrepreneurship. These excellence awards showcase the best and brightest in the global business community, inspiring others to strive for excellence in their own endeavors. And The BURJ CEO Awardees and Business Delegations converge from different corners of the globe to attend the prestigious Red Carpet Award Ceremony every year. This grand event attracts an impressive turnout of 500 participants, including distinguished personalities from key nations such as the United States, China, the United Kingdom, India, UAE, and Canada, as well as other parts of Europe, Asia, GCC, and Africa.
About CEO Clubs Network
The BURJ CEO Awards is trademarked and pioneered by CEO Clubs Network, an award-winning, membership-based international organization with members from various industries and chapters across the globe. CEO Clubs Network connects CEOs, C-level executives, business owners, and government officials and enables them to share experiences, establish business connections, explore business collaboration, investment opportunities and build long-lasting business relationships. CEO Clubs Network Worldwide has decades of member engagement experience. CEO Clubs Network is a trusted business networking organization and a driving force for global business with a Head Office in the USA and a strong regional office in Dubai, UAE. Visit: www.ceoclubsnetwork.com
The 6th BURJ CEO Awards
We are thrilled to bring this year's Global Award Ceremony, the 6th edition of The BURJ CEO Awards & Business Summit will take place on an exclusive Luxury Mediterranean Cruise Trip including stops in beautiful destinations in Greece and Turkey. For six days and five nights, our awardees and global delegates will have the opportunity to engage in industry-focused sessions, enjoy nightly star-studded concerts, and participate in strong business networking with highly influential figures from around the world.
The event is "by invitation only" and will be attended by over 100 award nominees, delegates from different countries, VIPs, Dubai & other Royal Family Members, High Government Global Officials, Ministers, CEOs and entrepreneurs from the International Business Community, as well as elite members of the CEO Clubs Network from around the globe.
In addition to the business-focused activities, attendees will have the chance to meet and watch performances by over 50 international celebrities during the cruise trip. This is an exceptional opportunity for networking, learning, and entertainment all in one exclusive business award cruise.
The BURJ CEO Summit
The BURJ CEO Summit always happens together with the BURJ CEO Awards each year, which is a gathering of business professionals, entrepreneurs, and industry leaders from different parts of the world. It provides an opportunity for exchanging ideas, networking, and discussing critical business issues that affect different sectors of the economy. During a business summit, delegates have the opportunity to listen to keynote speakers, participate in panel discussions, attend sharing sessions, and workshops on various topics related to business growth and address specific challenges and opportunities. The ultimate goal of a business summit is to foster business collaboration, generate new business leads, build strong and long-lasting business relationships and inspire innovation and creativity that can lead to the growth and success of businesses and the economy as a whole.
Who is attending
The 6th BURJ CEO Awards is an exclusive event that brings together movers, shakers, and game-changers of the business world with an impressive list of Royal Family members, VIPs, government officials, and prominent business figures from different parts of the world. Attendance to the event is by invitation only and is reserved for high-level executives, CEOs, decision-makers, diplomats, industry leaders, business owners, and HNWIs.
· CEO Clubs members from different sectors
· CEO Clubs specially invited guests who are government officials and VIPs from different countries
· 35+ top leaders will receive awards
· 100+ delegates from different parts of the world are expected to attend
· 50+ celebrities from Stars on Cruise Ship
What you can expect from the 6th Edition BURJ CEO Awards
· Opportunity to network with top business leaders, VIPs, diplomats, royal family members, and government officials
· Family-friendly trip allows you to celebrate with loved ones, colleagues, and friends
· CEO Clubs Network's biggest night of the year, celebrating the success of BURJ CEO Awardees
· The Award Ceremony gives you a feel of the "Oscars"
· BURJ CEO Business Summit with top speakers and insights on trendy and relevant topics
· Opportunities for speaking and sharing sessions to maximize knowledge-sharing and networking with awardees, delegates, and celebrities
· Six-day and five-night luxury cruise trip with stunning itineraries departing from Athens, Greece
· Discover a new destination and explore the sights, sounds, and flavors of the North and South Mediterranean
· Attend Stars Concerts for four nights and meet global celebrities in person
· Build relevant contacts and establish long-lasting relationships with fellow attendees
· Luxury cruise ship equipped with all facilities, including bars, and mini-golf
· Opportunity to explore the islands of Greece and Turkey for a unique travel experience
· Attendees can be inspired by the success of BURJ CEO Awardees
· Daily seminars, sharing, and networking sessions to maximize learning and opportunities to connect with attendees
· The BURJ CEO Recognition is a unique memento that commemorates your attendance at the event
· The event provides an opportunity to learn from top speakers and industry leaders, providing insights and perspectives on relevant and trendy topics
· The BURJ CEO Awards is a highly anticipated event that attracts top business leaders and movers and shakers from around the world
· The event provides a platform for attendees to showcase their achievements and connect with potential business partners and investors
Athens The historical capital of Europe, the birthplace of democracy, arts, science and philosophy of western civilization. Home of Plato, Socrates, Pericles, Euripides, Sophocles, Aeschylus. Athens is one of the world’s oldest cities. Its recorded history spans around 3.400 years. Athens is a city full of wonders and it’s the perfect holiday destination for everyone. It has museums, monuments, temples, cultural squares, markets, and beaches.
Mykonos One of the most famous Greek islands. It offers amazing beaches, beautiful nature, picturesque villages, delicious Greek food and a chic lifestyle. However Mykonos is very famous for its great nightlife.
Bodrum This Turkish city is known for its pristine beaches, stunning sunsets, and vibrant nightlife. There’s plenty to do and see in Bodrum, from exploring the town’s ancient ruins to swimming in the crystal-clear waters.
Marmaris A Mediterranean resort town along the Turkish Riviera with a busy, pebbly beach and long seafront promenade. Marmaris sits in a valley between pine-forested mountains and clear waters, which are popular sailing and diving destinations.